Skip to content
- Day 1.. with cooled boiled water and a cotton pad, gently wipe over the area and leave to air dry.
- Day 2 to 7, as above gently wiping the area morning and night, leaving the area to air dy then apply a small amount of the after care balm provided.
- NO MAKE UP in the area for at least 7days.
- No extended long hot and steamy showers, steam rooms, saunas, hot tubs, sunbeds or swimming.
- No gym or excessive sweating for at least 7 days.
- Keep the area dry except when cleaning them.
- No picking !!
- It is normal for the area to look darker on day 2 after the treatment, around day 4 to 7 the area will begin to flake away revealing the paler colour below , this new paler colour may appear to be almost invisible.. DO NOT PANIC this is normal and the colour will begin to bloom back over the next week or two.