TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When becoming a client of Boss Brows you agree to abide by our Cancellation Policy & Terms of Business.
- It is your responsibility to book in for a patch test 24 hours before any treatment.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- We will endeavour to respond to your e-mail & message enquires within 24 hours wherever possible.
- If you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened or rearranged to avoid inconvenience caused to other clients on our schedule. If you are more than 15 Minutes late we may not be able to carry out your service and full cost will be charged.
- Training kits are a complementary starter gift, no warranty or garrantee is provided by boss brows ltd. in case of damages or breakdowns, you are responsible for replacement.
- Course cancellations. Must be made a minimum of 7 working days prior to your start date, cancellations received after this. Time will result in the full course fee being due.
- Course booking fees are non refundable or transferable.
- It is the students responsibility to check local licensing and regulations in relation to your chosen training.
The Following Terms Apply to All Appointments Made.
- All bookings are only to be made via the Boss Brows Facebook page on the Boss Brows Website or in person. Telephone bookings will not be booked until a booking fee has been received .
- All treatments require a Non Refundable Booking Fee. This is to secure my undivided attention to you during your appointment which will not be confirmed until the booking fee has been received. The booking fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- 72 hours notice is required if you need to cancel or change your appointment, otherwise the late cancellation costs as laid out below will be charged.
- If we receive less than 72 hours notice (3 working days), we will endeavour to fill your appointment with another client and if we are successful your booking fee can be used to secure your next appointment.
- If we receive less than 72 hours notice (3 working days) and we are not able to fill the slot, then you will incur a charge of 50% of the full treatment value.
- If you fail to show for the appointment, your treatment(s) will be charged at full cost.
- If part of a booking is cancelled or changed after arrival, the full cost of the treatment(s) as booked will remain payable upon departure.
- Course appointments missed or late cancelled, will automatically be deducted from course records.
- Initial top up appointments - If these are booked or changed to out side of the 4-6 week time frame then additional costs of £30 will be incurred.
- Boss brows Ltd has the right to refuse treatment of any persons we deem unfit for treatment or if performing the treatment may be a risk to the client, no matter if this is a medical or a mental issue with the client.
How to Cancel or Change Your Appointment:
Cancellations should be made either by phone (07480164545) or via message on boss brows Facebook or via email email@example.com if you have booked via the online booking system you must cancel using the same method of booking.
Gift Vouchers and Pre-Paid Vouchers
- Please check expiry date on prepaid treatments or vouchers
- You need to advise & present the gift certificate or discount voucher at the time of booking and Boss brows has the right to reject any booking if the voucher is not presented.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded,redeemed for cash, sold or transferred.
- vouchers are valid for 3 calendar months from issue.
If you cancel, no show or reschedule your booking within 72 hours Boss brows has the right to forfeit the gift certificate or voucher
- In the interest of comfort of all our clients children are not permitted on the premises.
- The total cost of your booking or product is the price as given upon booking.
Booking fees are to be paid in cash over the phone or via our online booking system.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share finacial details with any 3rd parties.
Payments for treatments are to be made in cash or by card before leaving