All of our Courses cover
- Course content.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Health & Safety / Sterilisation
- What is PMU
- History of PMU
- Anatomy Physiology
- Preparation of Station
- Client Care
- Client Consultation Procedure
- Brow, Eye, Lip Design
- Pre and Post Guidelines
- Blood Infection Control
- Waste Disposal
- Safe handling of Sharps
- After Care Advice
- Laws & Legislation
- GDPR Data Protection
- Social Media
- Pricing and Product Range
- Access to private support group.
- Discount on supplies from multiple suppliers.
- Life time aftercare support from the trainer
- Full professional kit included*
- Pre course study
- 2 live models, live demonstrations
Beginners are recommended to take level 3 A&P online course prior to attendance.
BBP course must be taken prior to attendance.
Certificates will not be issued until all 5 case studies have been completed and the assessment has been passed to the satisfaction of the trainer.
Duration 3 days 10am till 4pm
Full kit provided
Accredited with ABT and IPHM
Cost £1799 with a booking fee of £299 to secure the seat.Book course